Reliable Funeral ServicesHealey Funeral Home was established in the year 1904 by John Healy. In the year 1946, John purchased an old home from James Wentzell on the White Horse Pike in Haddon Heights. He then converted this house into Healey Funeral Home. The Healey families are in their fourth generation of licensed funeral service and they continue to offer the same compassionate, dignified care that has been their trademark for over 100 years. John has received many honors in Camden County and was highly regarded as a man of integrity, honesty and compassion.
He continued working alongside his family in the funeral profession until retiring in 1986. John's son, John A. Healey, III purchased the Haddon Heights location from his father and continued serving the surrounding community. Tim, his father John A. Healey, III and his brother John C. Healey are all licensed practitioners working together to offer compassionate funeral services.